● Tacmin Madini, since 1996 has worked with owner teams of numerous international blue-chip mining companies, applied and enhanced business processes which invariably gave cause to sustainable cost, production, efficiency and safety improvements.
● Given the repeated success, during 2015 Tacmin’s core expertise embarked upon an analysis of the processes followed in anticipation to develop systems which can enhance the mining processes that are standard to the global mining industry.
● In addition to the abovesaid business process, in anticipation to make provision for the latest technology on the market, Tacmin reviewed and enhanced their Business Management Process to cater for digital transformation.
● Due to an ever-increasing demand for Tacmin’s BMP by mine owners, civil and mining contractors, mining consultants and project managers, Tacmin modified it’s business processes with Cloud and IoT capability solutions to allow real-time global access.
● Abovesaid which now makes it possible for several service providers to benefit from and add similar value to their mining customers as Tacmin, irrespective of the logistics of the mining operations.
Lean project controls using activity-based costing (ABC) system.
Performance benchmarking and progress controls
Excellent volume and budget forecast conformance controls.
Switch between activities and resources, analyse & optimise
Construction or mine production schedules linked to simple & complex resources required to execute.
Compatible with multiple enterprise scheduling
Integrate into any activity schedule with powerful progress monitoring, controls & activity rebasing.
Unlimited project decision and risk analysis
Built-in zero-based budgeting, activity-based costing (ABC) and trade-off analysis.
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
Founded upon a proven track record as the ideal catalyst to kick-start an organization's road to recovery, based upon two decades of experience in all aspects of open-pit mining with the aid of Tacmin's business performance improvement system has enabled us to develop a well-established decision analysis process integrated into the overall project.
Following numerous 3-5 year, EPCM and PMC assignments on more than 52 projects across Africa and further driven by our visions and values as well as the lack of contract mining alternatives, by 2010 Tacmin has organically grown to cater for all aspects relating to engineering, management, construction and optimisation of open-pit mines.
Our partnership programs are comprehensive. Following many years of project life-cycle system development and real-time application has made it possible for us to analyse, identify and resolve less optimal mining practices. Through lean-mining and continuous improvement and digital transformation, we optimise and improve from design-to-pit-export.
Manage & optimise
Mining resource management
Mobile equipment maintenance
Mining contractor management
Web based / Cloud solution allowing real time global access
Can be deployed online and accessed from any location around the world.
Unmatched link between mine engineering and asset management
Complete LCC breakdown of all assets linked to mining activities, mine optimisation through asset optimisation.
Equipment monitoring, inventory management and predictive analytics
Asset lifecycle management with Job Cards issued to specific Plant Items in order to monitor costs.
Multi-location, multi-currency and multi-organisational enabled
One source of the truth enabling you to manage the complete construction process & lifecycle.
Benchmarking that lead to superior performance
OEM designed performance capability based upon actual mine site conditions.