CLIENT SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS
Shovel comparison to address all aspects pertaining to:
● Technical considerations.
● Machine operation.
● Digging and loading methods.
● Commercial (Opex & Capex)
● Environmental impact.
● Geology and deposit characterisation.
● Double-sided loading benefits.
● MARC and Owner maintenance cost comparisons.
● Trucking requirements - as per the existing fleet.
DATA INPUTS AND RESULTS
● Geological models, mine engineering and designs, production schedules, existing equipment employed.
● OEM: Equipment capital, Lifecycle Costing and MARC costs.
● Results imported into Client's financial model.
● Results applied for board recommendations.
● Production schedules, budget forecasts.
● Double sided loading costs, methods, designs.
● Operating temperatures, ground pressures, machine weight, power selection.
● Bench heights, material layer digging, selective digging, drilling and blasting requirements.
● Loading cycle times, debris removal, reach, pit floors, rock handling.
● Maintenance costs, component replacement, ease of maintenance.
● Capital costs, unit costs, machine life, fuel costs.
● Process procedures, double sided loading.
● Project lifecycle - 15 years
● Tacmin assistance – recommendations, mine designs, project implementation.