CLIENT SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS
● Conventional vs Autonomous mining trade-off study with associated production schedules and estimated costs
● Aforesaid split into MARC and Owner maintenance with resource utilisation and costs.
● Mineability assessment of existing status qou.
● Technical and operational recommendations for preparation of autonomous mining applications.
● Mine re-engineering for best practises associated with autonomous mining.
● Preliminary IROC requirements and costs.
● MARC vs Owner maintenance cost comparisons.
DATA INPUTS AND RESULTS
● Geological models, mine engineering and designs, production schedules, equipment employed.
● Historical productions and KPI’s.
● OEM LCC’s, MARC and Autonomy modifications.
● Results applied to assist with decisions on Autonomous mining methods
● Unit rate price makeup / breakdown.
● Cost breakdown split into capital (owning) and operating cost.
● Unit rates resource makeup, resource analysis and utilisation.
● Production (quantity forecasts) comparisons
● Budget forecasts comparisons.
● Project life cycle - LOM
● Implementation - by Client