CLIENT SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS
● Mine equipment selection, recommendations.
● Concurrent with open-book contract negotiations with selected contractor.
● Mine designs and production schedules re-engineered.
● Fleet selection and OEM and manpower cost breakdowns
● Apply aforesaid and negotiate open-book with selected contractor.
● Drafting of open-book contract mining agreements.
DATA INPUTS AND RESULTS
● Geological models, mine engineering and designs, production schedules, contractors’ equipment employed.
● Historical productions and KPI’s.
● Owners team.
● LOM schedules for expansions
● Equipment selection, allocations and utilisation analysis.
● Mining costs derived from first principals.
● Mine designs and schedules for expansion.
● Open-book contract agreements.
● Budget forecasts.
● Project life cycle - LOM
● Tacmin – OEM enquiries, open-book contract negotiations
● Owner mining selected, and implemented by Client