CLIENT SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS
● Mineability assessment.
● Operations improvement.
● Mineability assessment of existing status qou.
● Mine designs re-engineered.
● Operations improvement service
● Clients representative.
● Certification and valuation management.
● Owner vs contractor trade-off studies.
● Procurement: Contractor and OEM’s for owner trade-off.
DATA INPUTS AND RESULTS
● Geological models, mine engineering and designs, production schedules, contractors’ equipment employed.
● Historical productions and KPI’s.
● Contract agreement.
● Results applied throughout operations improvement assignments.
● Owners team.
● Mineability reviews for medium, annual and short-term mine plans and schedules.
● Equipment selection, allocations and utilisation analysis.
● Production schedules reconciled and based upon equipment capability.
● Equipment requirements if insufficient to meet production targets.
● Production schedules linked to tender.
● Monthly certification and valuation.
● Budget forecasts reconciled.
● Project life cycle - LOM
● Tacmin – project lead