CLIENT SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS
● Owner mining model using both existing and new mining equipment.
● Owner mining model to provide for comparisons between diesel and diesel-electric mining equipment.
● Mineability assessment of existing status qou.
● Technical and operational support to re-engineer for best mining practices – 3 years.
● Fleet selection and equipment requirements with capable production output using the Clients production schedule.
● Assist with compilation of a new production schedule using the model results.
● Incorporate the Clients historical mining costs and generate new budget forecasts.
● Compile a complete owner mining model with capital and operating cost breakdowns split into MARC and owner maintenance cost estimates for the LOM.
DATA INPUTS AND RESULTS
● Geological models, mine engineering and designs, production schedules, equipment employed by contractor.
● Historical productions and KPI’s.
● Results applied to assist during the change over from contract to owner operator mining.
● Priced BOQ with same structure as tender for ease of cost comparisons.
● Unit rate price makeup / breakdown.
● Cost breakdown split into capital (owning) and operating cost.
● Owner mining, new equipment models for Caterpillar, Komatsu and Liebher.
● Unit rates resource makeup, resource analysis and utilisation.
● Production (quantity forecasts).
● Budget forecasts.
● Project lifecycle - LOM
● Implementation – by Client