CLIENT SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS
Owner operator mining model to include:
● Operating and maintenance cost breakdowns of three major OEM’s, Caterpillar, Komatsu and Liebher.
● Tacmin model output results to report to same cost codes as Clients accounting system.
● Owner operator cost model output in same format as Contractors tendered BOQ for ease of cost comparison.
● Unit costs to contain cost makeup / breakdown exclusive of mark-up and profits.
● Fleet selection and equipment requirements.
● Assistance with drafting of owner operator enquiry documents.
● MARC and Owner maintenance cost comparisons.
● Determination of owner operator equipment and manpower requirements.
● Equipment capital recommendations.
DATA INPUTS AND RESULTS
● Geological models, mine engineering and designs, production schedules, contract mining agreement and equipment employed, cost codes.
● OEM: equipment capital, Lifecycle Costing and MARC costs.
● Results imported into Client's financial model.
● Results applied for board recommendations.
● Priced bills with same structure for easy comparison. i.e owner mining also expressed in unit rates.
● Owner bills with unit rate price makeup / breakdown.
● Similar owner bills for various OEM’s easy to compare.
● Owner bills split into capital (owning) as well as operating cost.
● Owner mining resource costs, resource analysis and utilisation.
● Production (quantity forecasts) owner and contractor.
● Budget forecasts owner and contractor.
● Cashflows and NPV analysis both contractor and owner.
● Project lifecycle - 5 years
● Tacmin assistance – first stage FEED and agreements
● Implementation – by Client