CLIENT SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS
● Shadow bid with zero profit margin cost breakdown and priced bill of quantities, using;
● Existing equipment as well as new mining equipment
● Capable production output using the contractors equipment employed at the time.
● Using the Clients production schedule, determine the most suitable fleet required to carry out the mining operations.
● Generate a new production schedule using the results of the model.
● Assist with pricing the BOQ and drafting of the agreement for the new mining contract.
● Assist with pit redesigns to optimise production.
DATA INPUTS AND RESULTS
● Geological models, mine engineering and designs, production schedules, contract mining agreement and equipment employed by contractor.
● Historical productions and KPI’s.
● Results applied to renegotiate the mining contract.
● Priced BOQ with same structure as tender for ease of cost comparisons.
● Unit rate price makeup / breakdown.
● Cost breakdown split into capital (owning) and operating cost.
● Unit rates resource makeup, resource analysis and utilisation.
● Production (quantity forecasts).
● Budget forecasts.
● Project lifecycle - 5 years
● Tacmin assistance – first stage FEED and contract agreements
● Implementation – by Client