IMPORTANCE OF SOCIAL IMPACTS OF MINING ACTIVITIES ON THE SURROUNDING SOCIO-ECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT
Addressing the potential socio- economic impacts resulting from new and existing mining operations.
Managing and assessing the social impacts of mining operations will ensure strong relationships with interested and / or affected parties and also ensure favour with the governments of those countries.
We focus on:
● respecting human dignity
● community needs
● development and local leadership
● involvement and participation
EDUCATION AND YOUTH PROJECTS
TACMIN RAFIKI PARTNERS WITH MINING CORPORATIONS AND GOVERNMENTS TO BRING ABOUT SOCIAL IMPACT AND CHANGE.
Our team focuses on strategy development, collective impact, learning and evaluation, business planning, research, and knowledge creation.
Developing shared value and philanthropic strategies, evaluation approaches, and signature philanthropic programs for corporations to support public education.
We promote “good life principles” and encourage:
● Physical health, mental health and emotional adaption;
● A home and creative relationships with family and friends;
● An education to motivate an individual to play an effective role in his own life;
● A work and basic economic security against hunger;
● Facilities to promote relaxation; Spiritual and ethical development;
CORPORATE SOCIAL ENGAGEMENT
DEFINE AND IMPROVE SOCIAL ENGAGEMENT STRATEGIES TO SECURE GREATER IMPACT FOR YOUR BUSINESS AND FOR SOCIETY.
We help mining companies to reinvent their philanthropic approaches to better align with their business strategies and capabilities.
We promote social engagement to meet community development goals:
● Promoting people to become actively involved and participate in managing their own business;
● Promoting self-help, inter-connected help and making own decisions;
● Creating and developing resources using government and volunteer organisations;
● Changes in power-and- decision making structures;
● Community education to develop the community’s abilities;
● Change in attitude and options to develop self-empowerment;
● Human development with regards to personal growth, development and human relations.